The Age of Enlightenment in HIV Prevention has begun, now mankind can PHYSICALLY break the cycle of new HIV transmissions and make safe sex SAFER.
Since the mid 1990's, Serosorting (and more importantly) Safe Sex Serosorting, have united mankind in this global revolutionary effort to stop the spread of NEW HIV transmissions in it's tracks. Internationaly, HIV+ and HIV-negative people are putting this International HIV Prevention Strategy to practice - as you are reading this.
Robert Brandon Sandor
QUESTIONING THE STATUS QUO!
Pioneering videos pushing the limits of popular HIV Prevention theories.
The past decade has been an exciting time in global HIV Prevention where HIV Status Diclosure went "public", and a NEW HIV Prevention Strategy was created: Serosorting (Having sex with your own HIV status, thereby PHYSICALLY breaking the cycle of new HIV transmissions.) The lecture / classroom style educational videos will explain the subject, provide questions and provide HIV Researchers insite and ideas for FUTURE HIV Prevention research. To jump start global HIV Prevention by creating a single HIV Prevention Message.
WHAT DOES SEROSORTING and THE POZ CODE PROMOTE?
- Safe Sex (Safe Sex Serosorting)
- Responsibility of test results (Social Responsibility)
- Communication between family, friends and sex partners (Education)
- Lowers HIV Status Stigma,
- Social Marketing / Outreach,
- UNITY as HIV+ and HIV- people openly communicate with eachother,
- Taking HIV Prevention to a HIGHER STANDARD / Serious HIV Prevention,
- MORE Research Opportunities for Safe Sex Serosorting and HIV-negative people (Grant Funding)
- Need I continue or do you get the idea?
READ: "My Fellow New Yorkers" an open letter to HIV-negative New Yorkers. p.29 CLICK HERE
Free and open discussion results in better public decisions and a better understanding of "cause - effect" relationships.
In HIV Prevention, appeals to cultural indentity (socially or sexually) can be a great communication tool, and heighten our appreciation of who we are as a people. This understanding promotes consistency between cultural values and public policy
INTERACTIVE HIV PREVENTION MODULES.
A 24/7/365 Twitter support group for those looking to "come out" about status disclosure and other issues.